CTI Biopharma Corp (CTIC.O)
19 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia Foundation To Engage In Dialogue With Spark Therapeutics To Be Allowed To Designate At Least 1 Board Member
* CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA FOUNDATION - TO ENGAGE IN DIALOGUE WITH SPARK THERAPEUTICS TO BE ALLOWED TO DESIGNATE AT LEAST 1 BOARD MEMBER
* CTI BIOPHARMA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* TEMPEST THERAPEUTICS, INC FILES TO SAY IT HAS RAISED $25.2 MILLION IN EQUITY FINANCING - SEC FILING
* GROWTH EQUITY OPPORTUNITIES FUND V LLC REPORTS 6.0 PERCENT STAKE IN CTI BIOPHARMA CORP AS OF FEB 8 - SEC FILING
* CTI BIOPHARMA PRICES UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $60 MILLION OF COMMON STOCK
* CTI BIOPHARMA CORP - INTENDS TO USE NET PROCEEDS OF OFFERING TO COMPLETE PAC203 CLINICAL TRIAL, COMPLETE REVIEW OF PACRITINIB MAA BY EMA, AMONG OTHERS Source text for Eikon:
* CTI BIOPHARMA PROVIDES CORPORATE AND EUROPEAN REGULATORY UPDATE
Canada's No. 2 marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc has agreed to buy smaller rival CanniMed Therapeutics Inc for C$1.1 billion ($852 million) as companies jostle to benefit from the country's legalization of recreational marijuana use later this year. | Video
TORONTO, Jan 19 Canadian marijuana producer Aurora Cannabis Inc is in talks with rivals CanniMed Therapeutics Inc and Newstrike Resources Ltd to acquire both companies in a friendly deal, people familiar with the situation told Reuters on Friday.
TORONTO Canadian cannabis producer CanniMed Therapeutics Inc said it has postponed a shareholder vote on its proposed takeover of Newstrike Resources Ltd to allow it to discuss a possible transaction with hostile suitor Aurora Cannabis Inc .