CenturyLink Inc (CTL.N)
15 Jun 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CENTURYLINK SAYS CEO GLEN POST'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $14.7 MLN VS ABOUT $14 MLN LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2vbYzaE] Further company coverage:
* TEMASEK HOLDINGS SAYS AS OF APRIL 4, IT MAY BE DEEMED TO OWN 118.1 MILLION CENTURYLINK'S SHARES BENEFICIALLY OWNED BY UNITS Source text: (https://bit.ly/2JnCjNV) Further company coverage:
* TEMASEK HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LIMITED REPORTS 9.7 PERCENT STAKE IN CENTURYLINK INC AS OF MARCH 27, 2018 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-CenturyLink CEO Glen Post To Retire In May Effective On Date Of Centurylink's 2018 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
* CENTURYLINK CEO GLEN POST TO RETIRE IN MAY EFFECTIVE ON DATE OF CENTURYLINK'S 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
* CENTURYLINK REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
BRIEF-CenturyLink To Hire 150 Employees In Monroe To Staff New Outbound Sales Center Focused On Serving Small Business Customers
* CENTURYLINK TO HIRE 150 EMPLOYEES IN MONROE TO STAFF NEW OUTBOUND SALES CENTER FOCUSED ON SERVING SMALL BUSINESS CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Centurylink And collab9 To Deploy Secure Cloud Communications To Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
* CENTURYLINK AND COLLAB9 TO DEPLOY SECURE CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS TO THE DEFENSE NUCLEAR FACILITIES SAFETY BOARD
NEW YORK Think of the stock market right now as a high-school cafeteria. The most popular kids in school are growth investors, high-fiving and riding a multi-year bull run.
NEW YORK, Jan 3 Think of the stock market right now as a high-school cafeteria. The most popular kids in school are growth investors, high-fiving and riding a multi-year bull run.