Ctrip.Com International Ltd (CTRP.OQ)
* CTRIP REPORTS UNAUDITED FIRST QUARTER OF 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
PARIS AccorHotels , Europe's biggest hotel group, will make further acquisitions in coming years, using cash from the sale of a majority stake in its property business rather than paying a special dividend, its chief executive said on Friday.
SHANGHAI, April 20 Ctrip.Com International Ltd , Asia's biggest online travel firm, would welcome the chance to list at home in mainland China should regulators introduce depositary receipts as planned, Chief Executive Jane Sun told Reuters on Friday.
* CTRIP.COM - PARTNERSHIP WILL ALLOW CTRIP'S OVER 300 MILLION REGISTERED USERS TO ACCESS ACCORHOTELS' GLOBAL BRANDS PORTFOLIO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OCEAN ANNOUNCES FORMATION OF CONSORTIUM WITH CTRIP REGARDING EHI TAKING PRIVATE BID
* CTRIP, ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD. TO END SKYSEA JOINT VENTURE
* CTRIP REPORTS UNAUDITED FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR OF 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CTRIP - PARTNERSHIP WITH OPENTABLE WILL ALLOW CTRIP MOBILE APP USERS TO BOOK RESTAURANTS ACROSS NORTH AMERICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CTRIP'S INVESTED COMPANIES, ELONG AND TONGCHENG NETWORK, ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO MERGE