CVR Energy Inc (CVI.N)
17 Aug 2018
A coalition of ethanol and farm groups sued the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, challenging its decision to free three refineries, including one owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, from annual biofuels requirements.
May 29 A coalition of ethanol and farm groups sued the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday, challenging its decision to free three refineries, including one owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, from annual biofuels requirements.
* SandRidge fell more than 15 pct since Icahn disclosed stake
The Trump administration will scale back the use of biofuels waivers for small refineries and count ethanol exports toward federal biofuels usage quotas as part of a broad overhaul of the nation's renewable fuel policy, a source briefed on the plans said on Friday.
* CVR PARTNERS LP - TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO SERVE AS CFO OF CVR ENERGY - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rf3diI) Further company coverage:
* CVR ENERGY NAMES MATT BLEY CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER AND CORPORATE CONTROLLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN NAMED EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
NEW YORK The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has granted a financial hardship waiver to an oil refinery owned by billionaire Carl Icahn, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, exempting the Oklahoma facility from requirements under a federal biofuels law, according to two industry sources briefed on the matter. | Video
NEW YORK, April 26 CVR Energy Inc refining unit's income more than doubled in the first quarter, versus the prior-year period, the company said on Thursday, citing stronger crack spreads and lower biofuels compliance costs. *CVR Refining reported net income of $147 million for the first quarter, up from $67 million in the same period of 2017. * "The quarter's fiscal performance was driven by stronger crack spreads, hedging gains, a reduction to our estimated
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$115.44||+0.50|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$111.00||-0.32|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)||$68.64||+0.89|
|Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc (POT.TO)||--||--|
|CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF.N)||$47.52||+0.23|
|CHS Inc (CHSCP.OQ)||$29.76||-0.03|
|CHS Inc (CHSCO.OQ)||$28.61||-0.06|
|CHS Inc (CHSCN.OQ)||$27.73||-0.01|
|CHS Inc (CHSCM.OQ)||$26.85||+0.03|