Countrywide PLC (CWD.L)
21 Mar 2018
* Shares fall 24 pct (Adds conference call, analysts, details)
* COUNTRYWIDE PLC'S EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN PETER LONG SAYS CUT ABOUT A THIRD OF HEADOFFICE JOBS TO 300 FROM 450 - PRESS CONF CALL Further company coverage:
March 8 Countrywide Plc, Britain's largest estate agency, on Thursday reported a 22.5 percent drop in full-year core earnings, hurt by poor performance in its main sales and lettings business.
* COUNTRYWIDE PLC - AGREED AN AMENDMENT LETTER RELATING TO ITS TERM AND REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY WITH ITS LENDER PARTNERS
* Shares up 2 pct (Rewrites with chairman's comments, adds details, shares)
* ALISON PLATT HAS RESIGNED AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF GROUP AND WILL STAND DOWN FROM BOARD
Jan 24 Countrywide, Britain's biggest lettings and estate agency firm, said Chief Executive Officer Alison Platt had stepped down, a week after the company warned on full-year group income after a disappointing fourth quarter.
Jan 18 UK's largest estate agency Countrywide Plc said it expects an 8.8 percent decline in full-year group income after a disappointing fourth quarter, sending its shares down 18 percent on Thursday.
Jan 18 Estate agency Countrywide Plc said it expected an 8.8 percent decline in full-year group income after a "disappointing" fourth quarter.
Nov 9 Countrywide Plc's shares tumbled on Thursday after the property services group forecast full-year results at the lower end of market expectations due to a slowdown in the UK housing market.