Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)
LONDON, Feb 19 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank is to cut up to 500 investment banking jobs with 250 initially earmarked to go, according to a person close to the situation.
FRANKFURT, Feb 19 Deutsche Bank is cutting at least 250 investment banking jobs in locations including London and the United States, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters, adding that the figure could rise to as many as 500.
FRANKFURT/SHANGHAI Chinese conglomerate HNA Group has sold part of its stake in Deutsche Bank worth around 300 million euros ($375 million) as it offloads investments to address a liquidity crunch.
* Qatar now largest Deutsche Bank shareholder (Adds context, background)
* DEUTSCHE BANK ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SOLD AN AGGREGATE OF 1.2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES OF BANK BZ WBK AT 380 ZLOTYS PER SHARE
SHANGHAI, Feb 16 Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co Ltd has cut its stake in Deutsche Bank AG to around 8.8 percent, the Financial Times reported on Friday.
* DEUTSCHE BANK ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO SELL APPROXIMATELY 1.2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES OF BANK ZACHODNI WBK - DEUTSCHE BANK
* BLOCK TRADE - DEUTSCHE BANK AG: ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO SELL ABOUT 1.2 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES OF BANK ZACHODNI WBK S.A.
* BUTTERFIELD TO ACQUIRE DEUTSCHE BANK’S BANKING AND CUSTODY BUSINESS IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS AND CHANNEL ISLANDS
LONDON, Feb 14 More banks are poised to join a US$14bn financing backing US private equity firm Blackstone Group’s acquisition of a majority stake in the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters Corp, banking sources said on Wednesday.