DBS Group Holdings Ltd (DBSM.SI)
20 Apr 2018
BRIEF-DBS Group Holdings Successfully Prices Issue Of EUR 600 Mln 1.50 Pct Subordinated Notes Due 2028
* SUCCESSFULLY PRICED ISSUE OF EUR 600 MILLION 1.50 PER CENT. SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
HONG KONG, March 13 Investment bank DBS Vickers said on Tuesday China is likely to launch the first authentic real estate investment trust (REIT) this year, as regulators seek to provide retail investors an additional investment platform and companies a fresh fund raising channel.
SINGAPORE Singaporean lender DBS Group Holdings said on Thursday it expects to lift its net interest margins this year, as it reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly profit and announced higher dividends, sending its shares up 3 percent.
* Proposes higher final dividend, special dividend (Recasts lead, adds quotes in paragraph 4)
DUBAI, Feb 8 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* SAYS 2017 LOANS UP 11 PERCENT YOY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FOR 2018, EXPECT IMPROVING INTEREST RATE ENVIRONMENT TO PROVIDE NIM UPLIFT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Feb 8 DBS Group Holdings Ltd , Singapore's biggest lender, reported a 33 percent increase in quarterly profit that came in line with market expectations, boosted by a strong rise in net interest income.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 2,097 MILLION VERSUS S$1,824 MILLION A YEAR AGO
DUBAI, Feb 7 The private banking arm of Singapore's second-biggest lender, OCBC, aims to add around 25 relationship managers to its Dubai office by 2020 as it targets more business from non-resident Indians and wealthy Middle East clients, a senior executive told Reuters.