Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
22 Nov 2017
BRIEF-Appaloosa LP cuts share stake in BofA, dissolves share stake in Wells Fargo and Activision Blizzard
* Appaloosa LP dissolves share stake in Activision Blizzard Inc - SEC filing
BRIEF-Dollar General CEO - "We're well priced today and I don't see us having to do anything that is very dramatic"
* CEO -"believe the much reported demise of retail is an inaccurate narrative. Retail is just changing and we believe we are very well positioned"
Dollar General Corp reported a slide in second-quarter profit margins on Thursday as it cut prices more aggressively to better compete in a retail industry set to be altered by Amazon.com Inc's purchase of Whole Foods Market.
* Shares fall 5 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Dollar General says currently there is uncertainty as to the magnitude of the losses associated with Hurricane Harvey - SEC filing
* Dollar General Corporation reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 31 Dollar General Corp reported a better-than-expected increase in quarterly comparable sales on Thursday as more shoppers visited its stores and spent more on average.
* Long Island Iced Tea Corp announces strategic partnership test with Dollar General
* Dollar General names Jason Reiser as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer
* Dollar General Corp - Wenkoff replaces current CIO Ryan Boone
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$96.41||-0.11|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$71.48||-0.02|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$57.49||+0.24|
|Rite Aid Corporation (RAD.N)||$1.69||+0.05|
|Rite Aid Corporation (RADCP.PK)||--||--|
|Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO.N)||--||--|
|Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR.OQ)||$99.77||+0.31|
|Fred's, Inc. (FRED.OQ)||$4.94||+0.10|
|Kroger Co (KR.N)||$23.14||+0.36|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)||$71.33||+0.17|