Diageo PLC (DGE.L)
* Aveva jumps 12 pct after results (Updates prices, adds quotes, details)
May 24 Indian liquor company United Spirits Ltd on Thursday reported a profit for the fourth quarter that topped analysts' expectations.
* CEO PETER NDEGWA WILL BE STEPPING DOWN TO TAKE UP A NEW ROLE WITHIN DIAGEO PLC, GUINNESS NIGERIA’S PARENT COMPANY.
* DIAGEO SAYS TO INVEST 150 MILLION POUNDS OVER THREE YEARS IN SCOTTISH WHISKY TOURISM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Martinne Geller)
NAIROBI, April 12 Diageo's East African Breweries (EABL) will start producing Captain Morgan rum locally as part of wider investment in its spirit business in response to growing demand.
LONDON, April 11 Renewed caution among investors dented Britain's top share index on Wednesday as Western forces discussed possible military action against Syria, although strong results from Tesco pushed its shares higher.
LONDON Germany's SAP is revising how it prices its core business planning software after a legal crackdown against high-profile customers - beverage giants Diageo and AB InBev - backfired among its wider customer base, who feared they might be hit by hidden, indirect charges.
LONDON, April 10 Germany's SAP is revising how it prices its core business planning software after a legal crackdown against high-profile customers - beverage giants Diageo and AB InBev - backfired among its wider customer base, who feared they might be hit by hidden, indirect charges.
* WPP drops after co to probe CEO (Updates prices, adds details)
* SAYS URSULA BURNS WILL BECOME EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ON AN INTERIM BASIS OF VEON LTD (NOT OF DIAGEO)