Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX.N)
8 Dec 2017
* Quest Diagnostics provides update on impact of final 2018 Medicare payment rates for clinical laboratory tests
A federal agency on Friday rolled out deep cuts to reimbursement rates for some lab tests under Medicare, a move that could save the government as much as $3 billion over five years, but hurt margins of U.S. laboratory companies.
Nov 20 A federal agency on Friday rolled out deep cuts to reimbursement rates for some lab tests under Medicare, a move that could save the government as much as $3 billion over five years, but hurt margins of U.S. laboratory companies.
* Clinical Genomics and Quest Diagnostics announce FDA 510(k) clearance of Insure® One™
* Quest Diagnostics acquires California Laboratory Associates
* Advantage Capital Portfolio company Cleveland Heartlab, Inc acquired by Quest Diagnostics
* Quest Diagnostics reports third quarter 2017 financial results, updates 2017 financial guidance and reaffirms long term outlook
* Deal to generate modest book gain for Fresenius Medical Care
* Quest Diagnostics provides update on impact to third quarter financial results from hurricanes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX) including the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings can be found at the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Leading Market Position: Quest is the largest independent player as measured by segment revenues in the relatively fragmented and highly competitive U.S. clinic