D.R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)
16 Mar 2018
D.R. Horton Inc's creation four years ago of a separate affordable homes business is yielding results as robust economic growth returns confidence to the U.S. housing market, and other homebuilders are now increasingly focusing on the segment.
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc's creation four years ago of a separate affordable homes business is yielding results as robust economic growth returns confidence to the U.S. housing market, and other homebuilders are now increasingly focusing on the segment.
D.R. Horton Inc reported first-quarter profit and revenue on Wednesday above Wall Street estimates as the biggest U.S. homebuilder sold more homes, sending its shares up as much as 5.6 percent in morning trading.
* Shares rise as much as 5.6 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment; updates shares)
* Q1 AVERAGE CLOSING PRICE WAS $295,200, DOWN 1% FROM THE PRIOR YEAR QUARTER - CONF CALL
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA’S BUILDER, REPORTS FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS AND DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE
Jan 31 D.R. Horton Inc reported an 8.5 percent drop in first-quarter profit on Wednesday as the No.1 U.S. homebuilder took a charge of $108.7 million due to changes in the tax law.
* D.R. HORTON INC, AMERICA’S BUILDER, UPDATES GUIDANCE FOR IMPACT OF NEW U.S. TAX LAW
(In this Dec. 22 story, corrects paragraph 3 to say bill lowers limit on mortgages for interest deduction to $750,000, not cuts amount of mortgage interest that home buyers can deduct to $750,000.)
BRIEF-D.R. Horton, America's Builder, Announces Pricing Of $400 Mln Of 2.550 Pct Senior Notes Due 2020
* D.R. HORTON, INC., AMERICA'S BUILDER, ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $400 MILLION OF 2.550% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$59.21||+0.32|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$47.37||+0.30|
|PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM.N)||$29.38||+0.41|
|NVR, Inc. (NVR.N)||$3,060.45||+33.21|
|Centex LLC (CTX.N)||$23.55||0.00|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$44.79||+0.94|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.05||+0.06|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.60||--|
|M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC.N)||$28.81||+0.47|
|Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (BZH.N)||$16.35||+0.32|