DHT Holdings Inc (DHT.N)
22 Nov 2017
OSLO, Nov 22 The global market for crude oil tankers remains too fragmented and needs consolidation among owners, one of the industry's leading companies said on Wednesday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* DHT Holdings, Inc. Announces the appointment of Susan Reedy to its Board of Directors
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Dht holding -reduced outstanding aggregate principal amount of 4.5% convertible senior notes due 2019 to $105.8 million after repurchasing $12.2 million during q2
* DHT Holdings, Inc files shelf registration statement on form f-3
* CEO: Won't pursue M&A now, though consolidation may come later
OSLO, June 26 Oslo-listed oil tanker firm Frontline is no longer pursuing an acquisition of New York-listed competitor DHT Holdings and is not working on any other acquisitions either, Frontline's CEO told Reuters on Monday.
* Says high court of Marshall Islands has dismissed, with prejudice, legal action filed by Frontline
Tanker firm DHT Holdings said a court in the Marshall Islands rejected Frontline Ltd's lawsuit against DHT selling a major stake to BW Group [BGLL.UL].
|Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101.T)||¥2,576||+34.00|
|Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd (9104.T)||¥3,590||+50.00|
|Shanghai International Port Group Co Ltd (600018.SS)||¥7.43||-0.37|
|MISC Bhd (MISC.KL)||RM7.20||+0.04|
|Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK.OQ)||$9.61||+0.13|