Derwent London PLC (DLN.L)
11 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Derwent London Plc says year-to-date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above Dec 2016 ERV
* Year-To-Date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above December 2016 ERV
* Shares up 0.3 pct at 2,813 pence (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details, share movement)
* DERWENT LONDON - PRE-LET LOWER GROUND FLOORS AND A NEW OFFICE PAVILION AT WHITE CHAPEL BUILDING, 10 WHITECHAPEL HIGH STREET E1, TO FOTOGRAFISKA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* HY EPRA 1 NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE INCREASED 0.9% TO 3,582P FROM 3,551P AT 31 DECEMBER 2016
Aug 10 Derwent London, a central London office developer, raised its full-year rents guidance after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half despite concerns about Brexit.
LONDON, July 14 Britain's major share index faltered on Friday, but was set to end the week in positive territory on the back of a global rally after US Fed officials suggested monetary policy tightening would go ahead at a slower pace.
* Has exchanged contracts on sale of its long leasehold interest in copyright building, 30 Berners Street W1 to Union Investment Real Estate GMBH