Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Prominent hedge fund managers appeared to make big second-quarter bets that the U.S. economy would continue to expand despite increasing concerns about a broadening trade dispute between the United States and China, regulatory filings showed Tuesday. | Video
May 31 U.S. stocks fell on Thursday after the United States moved to impose metal tariffs on imports from Canada, Mexico and the European Union, prompting a tit-for-tat response from some of its trading partners.
May 31 Two of America's biggest dollar store chains missed Wall Street estimates for same-store sales as higher household income encouraged customers to shop more at big box retailers and an unusually cold spring weather crimped demand for seasonal products.
Discount store operator Dollar Tree Inc on Thursday reported first-quarter same-store sales that missed analysts' estimates as performance at its namesake and Family Dollar banner lagged due to colder-than-normal spring weather.
May 31 Discount store operator Dollar Tree Inc on Thursday reported first-quarter same-store sales that missed analysts' estimates as performance at its namesake and Family Dollar banner lagged due to colder-than-normal spring weather.
* DOLLAR TREE INC SAYS GARY PHILBIN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.7 MILLION VERSUS $9.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Says On April 19 Co Entered Into Credit Agreement With JPMorgan Chase Bank Providing For $2,032 Mln In Senior Credit Facilities
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS ON APRIL 19 CO ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH JPMORGAN CHASE BANK PROVIDING FOR $2,032 MILLION IN SENIOR CREDIT FACILITIES - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Dollar Tree Files Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Four-Part Notes Offering - SEC Filing
* SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GEKwvz) Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE FILES WITH THE U.S. SEC FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF, SIZE UNDISCLOSED Source text : [https://bit.ly/2uLNKf0] Further company coverage:
* DOLLAR TREE SAYS BOARD AMENDED CO'S BYLAWS TO INCREASE NUMBER OF DIRECTORS TO 13 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2FOP5D5) Further company coverage: