Daily Mail and General Trust P L C (DMGOa.L)
20 Feb 2018
LONDON, Feb 12 Euromoney, a business to business information company, said it agreed to sell its Global Markets Intelligence Division(GMID) to a consortium led by CITIC Capital Partners for $180.5 million, selling off a non-core unit.
Feb 1 Euromoney Institutional Investor, publisher of the Euromoney magazine, said quarterly revenue rose 6 percent, as recent acquisitions more than offset the negative impact from a stronger pound.
* OUTLOOK FOR YEAR UNCHANGED AND IN LINE WITH CURRENT MARKET EXPECTATIONS
LONDON, Jan 10 Is Daily Mail & General Trust (DMGT) a newspaper company struggling to diversify away from a declining industry? Or a kind of private equity fund whose investments may soon start to pay off?
* Shares fall as much as 25 percent (Adds further quotes from analyst presentation)
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - The Daily Mail is finally succumbing to the media industry’s malaise. After years of defying gravity while rival publishers watched circulation and revenue crash, the right-wing tabloid’s parent company expects its media business to shrink next year. That complicates boss Paul Zwillenberg’s plan to show that Daily Mail and General Trust is more than a struggling publisher.
* CONSUMER: ENCOURAGING PERFORMANCE FROM DMG MEDIA; REVENUE UP UNDERLYING 1%, ADJUSTED PROFIT UP UNDERLYING 10%, WITH MAILONLINE MOVING INTO OPERATING PROFIT DURING FINAL QUARTER
Nov 22 Euromoney Institutional Investor, publisher of the Euromoney magazine, said on Wednesday it would sell its stake in Dealogic, a provider of financial content and analytics, to Ion Investment Group for about $135 million.
* group outlook for 2017 in line with current market expectations
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF HOBSONS' ADMISSIONS SOFTWARE BUSINESS TO CAMPUS MANAGEMENT, INCREASING DMGT'S PORTFOLIO FOCUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: