Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS.N)
16 Feb 2018
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE - RENEWED FOUNTAIN DEAL WITH ARBY'S COVERING AVAILABILITY OF BOTH DR PEPPER AND DIET DR PEPPER IN ITS U.S. RESTAURANTS THROUGH 2027 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY NET SALES $1,643 MILLION VERSUS $1,578 MILLION LAST YEAR
PepsiCo Inc's sales topped Wall Street forecasts in the fourth quarter, as higher demand at its snacks business that makes Doritos and Cheetos made up for a decline in sales of sugary drinks.
* SNAPPLE AND MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL LAUNCH OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dr Pepper Snapple Group To Cancel Webcast Conference Call And Slide Presentation On Fourth Quarter
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP TO CANCEL WEBCAST CONFERENCE CALL AND SLIDE PRESENTATION ON FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 EARNINGS
BRIEF-Dr Pepper Snapple Says If Merger Agreement Is Terminated By Co Shall Pay $700 Mln To Maple Parent
* DR PEPPER SNAPPLE SAYS IF MERGER AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED BY CO, CO SHALL PAY TO MAPLE PARENT FEE OF $700 MILLION - SEC FILING
Jan 30 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.7 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to market close)
Keurig Green Mountain has struck a deal worth more than $21 billion to combine with soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc to form a North American drinks company with brands like Green Mountain Coffee, 7UP, Snapple and Sunkist. | Video