Medical Facilities Corp (DR.TO)
* Medical Facilities Corporation reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Medical Facilities Corporation appoints new president and chief executive officer
* Has entered joint venture with Ambulatory Innovation Associates to establish an urgent care center in little rock, Arkansas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 11 Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Friday as the escalating war of words between the United States and North Korea drove investors toward the yen, Swiss franc and gold.
* Medical Facilities Corporation appoints Robert O. Horrar as chief operating officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Medical Facilities Corporation announces change in leadership