Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI.N)
16 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Darden Restaurants Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To Potential Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2048
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2E9hbIh) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Darden Restaurants Announces Cash Tender Offers And Consent Solicitations For Its 6.000% Senior Notes Due 2035 And 6.800% Senior Notes Due 2037
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC - ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF DAVE GEORGE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
* SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.70 TO $4.78 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; SECOND QUARTER SAME-RESTAURANT SALES GROWTH OF 3.1%; AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
A federal judge in Florida has ruled that a Darden Restaurants Inc subsidiary wrongly destroyed emails, job applications and records of job interviews during an age bias investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
LOS ANGELES Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc said on Tuesday it expects the negative effects on sales and earnings per share from Hurricane Irma to be about double that of Hurricane Harvey.
LOS ANGELES, Sept 26 Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc said on Tuesday it expects the negative effects on sales and earnings per share from Hurricane Irma to be about double that of Hurricane Harvey.
LOS ANGELES, Sept 26 Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc on Tuesday said it expects the hit to its sales and earnings per share from Hurricane Irma to be about double that of Hurricane Harvey.
* Darden Restaurants reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results and reaffirms financial outlook for the full fiscal year
|Brinker International, Inc. (EAT.N)||$32.88||-1.17|
|Bob Evans Farms Inc (BOBE.OQ)||--||--|
|Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL.OQ)||$173.74||-1.05|
|Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK.OQ)||$91.60||+5.99|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG.N)||$305.63||+18.98|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMGb.N)||--||--|
|Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE.OQ)||$46.53||-0.53|
|DineEquity Inc (DIN.N)||$54.67||-0.29|