Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)
23 Feb 2018
* DUKE ENERGY CORP SAYS ISSUING $2 BILLION OF EQUITY IN 2018 Source text (http://bit.ly/2EVMrhI) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
U.S. power provider Duke Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would issue $2 billion in new shares this year to deal with the financial impact of recent tax reforms that it also said would weigh on 2018 earnings growth.
Feb 20 U.S. power provider Duke Energy Corp said on Tuesday it would issue $2 billion in new shares this year to deal with the financial impact of recent tax reforms that it also said would weigh on 2018 earnings growth.
* DUKE ENERGY- ON FEB 20, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO EQUITY DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT DATED FEB 20, 2018 ESTABLISHING AT--MARKET EQUITY DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
* DUKE ENERGY'S FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP REPORTED EPS WAS $1.00
Feb 20 U.S. utility Duke Energy Corp posted profit in the fourth quarter from year-ago loss helped by a $231 million tax benefit from the recent U.S. tax reforms.
* DUKE ENERGY RENEWS CONTRACT WITH BIOMASS ENERGY PRODUCER IN NORTH CAROLINA
* ANNOUNCES FULL-YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Duke Energy Says Filed Two More Renewable Energy Programs With North Carolina Utilities Commission
* DUKE ENERGY - FILED TWO MORE RENEWABLE ENERGY PROGRAMS WITH NORTH CAROLINA UTILITIES COMMISSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DUKE ENERGY PROPOSES $62 MILLION SOLAR REBATE PROGRAM IN NORTH CAROLINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: