Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Dynavax Provides New Durability Of Response Data For SD-101 In Combination With Keytruda In Melanoma
* DYNAVAX PROVIDES NEW DURABILITY OF RESPONSE DATA FOR SD-101 IN COMBINATION WITH KEYTRUDA (PEMBROLIZUMAB) IN MELANOMA AT THE 2018 AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR CANCER RESEARCH ANNUAL MEETING
* DYNAVAX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* DYNAVAX SECURES $175 MILLION IN NON-DILUTIVE DEBT FINANCING
* DYNAVAX ANNOUNCES HEPLISAV-B™ IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE PREVENTION OF HEPATITIS B IN ADULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dynavax Technologies Corp's hepatitis B vaccine won the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval on the third attempt and Chief Executive Eddie Gray told Reuters the company was open to, but not waiting for, a partner to market the drug.
Nov 9 Dynavax Technologies Corp's hepatitis B vaccine won the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval on the third attempt and Chief Executive Eddie Gray told Reuters the company was open to, but not waiting for, a partner to market the drug.
* Dynavax announces FDA approval of Heplisav-B for prevention of Hepatitis B in adults
Nov 9 Dynavax Technologies Corp's twice-rejected hepatitis B vaccine was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday, marking the drug developer's first regulatory approval.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.47 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,445.00||+15.00|
|Crucell N.V. (CRCL.AS)||--||--|
|ALK-Abello A/S (ALKb.CO)||kr.760.00||-23.00|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$60.25||+1.42|
|Allergy Therapeutics plc (AGY.L)||24.75||0.00|
|Kuros Biosciences AG (KURN.S)||CHF10.55||+0.05|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,015.00||+39.00|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.04||-0.04|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.71||+0.43|
|Acambis plc (ACM.L)||--||--|