DXC Technology Co (DXC.N)
11 Dec 2017
* DXC Technology delivers strong second quarter results with growth in earnings per share, margins, and cash flow
BRIEF-DXC Technology says $50 mln may be payable to Vencore, KeyPoint if deal terminates, under some conditions
* Termination fee of $50 million may be payable by DXC to Vencore & Keypoint upon termination of merger agreement, under some conditions Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gDhv8E) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 13 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, DXC Technology Company's (DXC) 'BBB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings are presently unaffected by the company's plans to spin off its public sector business. DXC announced it plans to combine its U.S. Public Sector (USPS) business with Vencore Holding Corporation and KeyPoint Government Solutions to form a separate, independent publically traded
* Says discontinuation of joint venture arrangement with DXC Technology
* DXC Technology to combine its U.S. public sector business with Vencore Holding Corporation and Keypoint Government Solutions to create an independent, publicly traded company serving U.S. government clients
BRIEF-DXC Technology Co - on Sep 26 co received commitments to extend maturity date of existing revolving credit agreement
* DXC Technology Co- on September 26, 2017, co received commitments to extend the maturity date of the co’s existing revolving credit agreement
* DXC Technology announces service offerings for Microsoft Azure to enable digital transformation in a hybrid cloud environment
BRIEF-DXC Technology Co says unit entered into a term loan credit agreement in an aggregate principal amount of €400 mln - SEC Filing
* DXC Technology Co - On September 14, unit entered into a term loan credit agreement in an aggregate principal amount of €400 million - SEC Filing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co reported a surprise rise in quarterly revenue, largely helped by higher sales of its networking equipment, sending its shares up more than 4 percent in extended trading on Tuesday.
Sept 5 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co reported a surprise rise in quarterly revenue, largely helped by higher sales of its networking equipment, sending its shares up more than 4 percent in extended trading on Tuesday.