eBay Inc (EBAY.O)
21 Nov 2017
* BEGINNING MONDAY, EBAY WILL MATCH PRICES ON SOME BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FROM OTHER MAJOR RETAILERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
EBay Inc warned Wall Street on Wednesday that profit this quarter could fall below analysts' estimates as it invests in marketing and a revamped website to attract more shoppers, sending shares down more than 5 percent in after-hours trade.
Oct 18 EBay Inc warned Wall Street on Wednesday that profit this quarter could fall below analysts' estimates as it invests in marketing and a revamped website to attract more shoppers, sending shares down more than 5 percent in after-hours trade.
* Sees FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.99 to $2.01 from continuing operations
Oct 13 Diary of U.S.(.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time Company RIC Event Name 16-Oct-2017 AMC Netflix Inc NFLX.O Q3 2017 Netflix Inc Earnings Release 16-Oct-2017 AMC CSX Corp CSX.O Q3 2017 CSX Corp Earnings Release 17-Oct-2017 NTS
BRUSSELS, Oct 9 Bpost, Belgium's national postal deliverer, said on Monday it has agreed to buy Radial, the U.S.-based distribution centre operator, for $820 million in cash and debt.
* EBay Inc-apppointment of Adriane Brown and Diana Farrell to board on Sept 19 increases size of co's board of directors from 12 to 14 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2xm7L9M) Further company coverage:
* Agritek Holdings Inc announces acquisition of Performance Nutrition California retail location with eBay and Amazon online stores adding in excess of $500,000 in additional gross revenue and product sales for company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* eBay appoints Adriane Brown and Diana Farrell to its board of directors
* eBay Inc - Appointed Scott Cutler, Jay Lee and Jooman Park to new regional leadership roles Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$96.52||-0.96|
|Rakuten Inc (4755.T)||¥1,156||+8.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs966.25||+5.70|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$22.46||+0.34|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$151.95||+1.44|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$173.42||+1.14|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$83.72||+1.19|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$57.25||-0.63|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,139.49||+13.18|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€14.94||-0.05|