Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
20 Jul 2018
Encana Corp's quarterly profit topped expectations on higher crude prices, but its total output missed estimates because of low production in two of its core basins.
* Total output misses estimate (Adds production estimates, analyst and CEO quote)
BRIEF-Encana Delivers Q1 Results, Co Says On Track To Deliver More Than 30 Pct Annual Production Growth Within Cash Flows
* ENCANA DELIVERS SOLID FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS; COMPANY ON TRACK TO DELIVER MORE THAN 30 PERCENT ANNUAL PRODUCTION GROWTH WITHIN CASH FLOWS
May 1 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp reported a 50 percent rise in adjusted profit for the first-quarter on Tuesday, helped by higher production and prices.
* FUELLED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH A MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCER TO SELL SURPLUS OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT
* EXPECTS TO INVEST GROWTH CAPITAL OF BETWEEN $900 MILLION AND $1 BILLION IN 2018
BRIEF-Encana Strengthens Its Condensate Focused Growth Plan In The Montney With Innovative Midstream Agreement
* FOCUSED GROWTH PLAN IN THE MONTNEY WITH INNOVATIVE MIDSTREAM AGREEMENT
* ENCANA CORP SAYS ON MARCH 28, ENTERED INTO A FIRST AMENDING AGREEMENT, TO ITS RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF JULY 16, 2015 - SEC FILING
* ENCANA CORP SAYS CEO DOUG SUTTLES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2Gj0DC8 Further company coverage:
Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Thursday and said production rose 4 percent.