Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
23 Nov 2017
Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Wednesday posted a third-quarter profit above analysts' estimates but 7.3 percent below the same period last year as a result of lower production.
* Encana reports third quarter results; company firmly on track to meet or beat 2017 deliverables in a transformational year
Nov 8 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp's profit fell 7.3 percent in the third quarter, hurt by lower oil and gas production.
TORONTO, Oct 18 Canada's benchmark stock index reversed earlier gains on Wednesday as weaker energy and materials stocks offset a rally in Canadian Pacific Railway shares following better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
Oct 18 Canada's main stock index rose modestly on Wednesday as energy shares were boosted by higher oil prices and as Canadian Pacific Railway jumped after better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
* Encana to update five-year plan during Investor Day; company expects to deliver leading corporate returns, strong cash flow growth and substantial free cash flow
* Encana Corp - Encana successfully started up Sunrise processing plant on September 27, under budget and more than one month ahead of original schedule
* Encana delivers new Montney plant ahead of schedule; company continues to outperform five-year plan
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: