Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc (EIGR.OQ)
23 May 2018
* EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* PROGERIA RESEARCH FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EIGER ANNOUNCES EXPANDED LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH MERCK FOR INVESTIGATIONAL CANDIDATE LONAFARNIB AND COLLABORATION WITH THE PROGERIA RESEARCH FOUNDATION (PRF) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE GUIDANCE FOLLOWING FDA MEETING ON HEPATITIS DELTA VIRUS REGISTRATION PROGRAM
* EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday it would stop development of its blood pressure drug after it failed in a mid-stage study, sending its shares plunging about 46 percent.
* Shares slump about 46 pct in morning trading (Adds details on company's pipeline, CEO's and analyst comment, background on PAH; updates share movement)
Jan 16 Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday it would stop testing its drug ubenimex for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, a type of high blood pressure, after the drug failed to meet the main goal in a mid-stage study.
BRIEF-Eiger Biopharma Says Phase 2 Liberty Study In Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Did Not Meet Main Goal
* EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PHASE 2 LIBERTY STUDY IN PULMONARY ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION DID NOT MEET PRIMARY ENDPOINT