Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL)
20 Aug 2018
Estee Lauder Cos Inc topped quarterly profit and sales estimates on Monday as customers bought more of its namesake makeup and high-margin Clinique and La Mer skincare products at duty free stores, online and beauty-focused retailers.
Estee Lauder Companies Inc will pay $1.1 million to settle the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC - FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IFmOjP) Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder Cos Inc topped expectations for quarterly profit on Wednesday but investors were worried about slowing U.S. sales as fewer shoppers visit department stores where the company sells a bulk of its products.
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.38 TO $4.42 EXCLUDING ITEMS
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $.38 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES ELECTS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SEOUL French cosmetics group L'Oreal SA has been picked as the preferred bidder to buy 70 percent of South Korean fashion and cosmetics firm Nanda, in a deal estimated at 400 billion won ($375 million), Korea Economic Daily reported on Tuesday, citing investment banking sources.
* Nanda's clothing, cosmetics brands popular among Chinese (Add no comments from L'Oreal and UBS, context on foreign investment in South Korean cosmetics, Nanda company details)
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Estee Lauder Companies Inc have reached a tentative settlement in the agency's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥7,310||+137.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$83.47||-0.22|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€299.50||+2.60|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€205.80||+2.40|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.05||+0.00|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€99.56||+1.06|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$12.26||+0.04|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩255,000.00||-5,500.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩135,000.00||-3,000.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩95,500.00||-600.00|