Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL)
16 Mar 2018
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Estee Lauder Companies Inc have reached a tentative settlement in the agency's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER SALES INCREASE 17%
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.52 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Changes comment, updates prices)
Estee Lauder's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations on Wednesday, banking on demand for its recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
Nov 1 Estee Lauder on Wednesday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by demand for makeup from its brands including Tom Ford and Smashbox and revenue from recent acquisitions aimed at attracting younger customers.
* The Estée Lauder Companies achieves outstanding fiscal 2018 first quarter results
Nov 1 Cosmetics maker Estee Lauder's sales beat analysts' estimates in the first quarter, helped by the popularity of brands such as Clinique and M.A.C.
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥6,404||-65.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$78.97||+0.30|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€247.50||+0.15|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€180.05||+0.30|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.91||+0.02|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€87.28||-0.18|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$18.82||+0.25|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩305,500.00||-4,000.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩165,500.00||+500.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩140,500.00||-500.00|