Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES ELECTS TWO NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SEOUL French cosmetics group L'Oreal SA has been picked as the preferred bidder to buy 70 percent of South Korean fashion and cosmetics firm Nanda, in a deal estimated at 400 billion won ($375 million), Korea Economic Daily reported on Tuesday, citing investment banking sources.
* Nanda's clothing, cosmetics brands popular among Chinese (Add no comments from L'Oreal and UBS, context on foreign investment in South Korean cosmetics, Nanda company details)
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Estee Lauder Companies Inc have reached a tentative settlement in the agency's first-ever lawsuit to claim that a company's parental leave policy discriminated against new fathers.
* THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER SALES INCREASE 17%
* Estee Lauder - co announces its collaboration with Google to offer consumers services for Google Assistant on Google Home Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares hit record high (Adds analyst quote, background, updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.41 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.52 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Changes comment, updates prices)
Estee Lauder's stock hit a record high after the cosmetics maker forecast holiday-quarter sales ahead of market expectations on Wednesday, banking on demand for its recently acquired makeup brands that are popular with millennials.
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥6,868||+176.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$74.95||-3.25|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€277.20||--|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€190.10||--|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.82||-0.09|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€92.44||-0.62|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$17.17||-0.51|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩340,000.00||-1,000.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩173,000.00||-1,500.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩143,000.00||0.00|