Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
23 Mar 2018
March 23 Futures for Canadian main stock index fell on Friday on rising fears of a global trade war after U.S. President Donald Trump announced tariffs on Chinese goods.
* ELDORADO GOLD REPORTS 2017 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
* ELDORADO GOLD CORP - FABIANA CHUBBS, ELDORADO'S CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER WILL LEAVE COMPANY AT END OF APRIL 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* ELDORADO ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PARTIAL 2018 GUIDANCE
* JONATHAN RUBENSTEIN TO RESIGN AS A DIRECTOR AND ROBERT GILMORE HAS STEPPED DOWN AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
* SAYS CONFIRMS THAT AT REQUEST OF ARBITRAL PANEL, 90-DAY ARBITRATION PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 60 DAYS TO NOW END ON APRIL 6, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Eldorado Gold said on Thursday it would freeze investments in its Skouries gold mine in Greece, taking a tough stand in its battle with the country's government.
Nov 9 Eldorado Gold said on Thursday it would freeze investments in its Skouries gold mine in Greece, taking a tough stand in its battle with the country's government.
* Will move Skouries Development Project into care and maintenance
Oct 26 Paul Wright, the former chief executive of Eldorado Gold Corp, plans to resign from the board of the Canadian gold miner, where he is vice chairman, the company said in a statement accompanying its quarterly results.