Euler Hermes Group SA (ELER.PA)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Euler Hermes Group Appoints Virginie Fauvel As Chief Transformation Officer And Head Of The Americas Region
* APPOINTS VIRGINIE FAUVEL AS CHIEF TRANSFORMATION OFFICER AND HEAD OF THE AMERICAS REGION Source text: http://bit.ly/2z3JQOY Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Fragile bonds hurt China shares, tech share fall hits S.Korea
FRANKFURT Germany's biggest insurer Allianz plans to buy the shares in French credit insurance firm Euler Hermes it does not yet own for around 1.85 billion euros ($2.2 bln).
* Shares in Euler Hermes jump to offer price (Adds share prices, analyst comment, valuation)
FRANKFURT, Nov 27 German insurer Allianz has announced plans to buy the shares in credit insurer Euler Hermes it does not yet own by offering investors 122 euros ($145.47) per share in cash.
* Q3 TURNOVER EUR 642.8 MILLION; OPERATING INCOME EUR 82.8 MILLION; NET INCOME GROUP SHARE EUR 64.3 MILLION
* H1 REVENUES AT EUR 1,286.0 MILLION, DOWN 1.1 PCT AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES
DUESSELDORF, Germany, July 26 Euler Hermes has slashed its trade credit insurance for suppliers of German department store chain Kaufhof, owned by Canada's Hudson's Bay Co (HBC), two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.