Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
21 Nov 2017
* Enterprise Products Partners files to say it may offer and sell up to $2.54 billion of common units representing limited partner interests in the co Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zq1b33) Further company coverage:
* Enterprise Products - GP declared increase in quarterly cash distribution paid to limited partners to $0.4225 per unit
HOUSTON A fire broke out on Friday night at an Enterprise Products Partners LP brine pit at its natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and storage complex in Mont Belvieu, Texas, said a spokesman for the company.
HOUSTON, Sept 15 A fire broke out on Friday night at an Enterprise Products Partners LP brine pit at its natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and storage complex in Mont Belvieu, Texas, said a spokesman for the company.
* Enterprise enters into new revolving credit facilities to extend maturities
* Enterprise Products Partners - made "significant progress" in restoring service at substantially all of its major assets impacted by Hurricane Harvey
* Is evaluating potential curtailment of NGL fractionation and storage services at its Mont Belvieu Complex
* Enterprise Products Partners spokesman says all pipelines continue to operate; not aware of any issues on injection points preventing co from serving refineries still running Source text for Eikon: [Statement from spokesman] Further company coverage: (Reporting By Devika Krishna Kumar)
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Enterprise Products Partners Lp - "company has prevailed in its appeal against energy transfer partners."