Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD.N)
20 Jun 2018
NEW YORK, June 20 Seaway Crude Pipeline Company LLC, a joint venture between Enterprise Products Partners LP and Enbridge Inc, plans to load its first supertanker this month at its Texas City marine terminal:
NEW YORK, May 17 Jupiter MLP LLC, a Dallas-based logistics company, has secured permits to expand a crude export dock at the Port of Brownsville in Texas, the latest in a series of moves made by U.S. companies to tap into booming overseas shipments.
* ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS BEGINS SERVICE AT ORLA NATURAL GAS PROCESSING PLANT IN DELAWARE BASIN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.38 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
NEW YORK Enterprise Products Partners LP said on Thursday it is testing crude supertanker capabilities at its Texas City dock in a move that could make it the second major company in the United States that can handle such vessels.
* ENTERPRISE EXPANDS MARINE TERMINAL ON THE HOUSTON SHIP CHANNEL
* INCREASED QUARTERLY CASH DISTRIBUTION PAID TO LIMITED PARTNERS WITH RESPECT TO Q1 2018 TO $0.4275 PER COMMON UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
NEW YORK, March 28 Fund managers have begun to ditch so-called FANG stocks that powered the U.S. stock market to record highs in January and are slowly rotating into commodity-related shares and other value stocks which typically outperform in late-cycle recoveries.
* Enterprise Products Partners will perform hydrostatic testing on a portion of its Dixie Pipeline system east of Hattiesburg, Mississippi around April 30, according to a notice published on Thursday by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commision
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Says FERC Policy Revision To Have No Material Impact To Co's Financial Results
* FERC POLICY REVISION TO HAVE NO MATERIAL IMPACT TO ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL RESULTS