Eversource Energy (ES.N)
New England power company Eversource Energy said on Monday it would try to push the Access Northeast natural gas pipeline expansion in New England forward again, starting with New Hampshire.
* LINDA FORRY NAMED EVERSOURCE TRUSTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Connecticut Water Service Says Issued Statement Regarding Commentary On Eversource Energy's Earnings Call
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC - ISSUED STATEMENT REGARDING COMMENTARY ON EVERSOURCE ENERGY'S Q1 2018 EARNINGS CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Urges Connecticut Water Service Shareholders To Vote "Against" SJW Group Merger Proposal
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - FILED PRELIMINARY PROXY TO URGE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE "AGAINST" SJW GROUP MERGER PROPOSAL, OTHERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 20 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday: ** Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical nudged up its offer for Shire to 44.3 billion pounds ($62 billion) to try to persuade the rare-disease drugs specialist into talks after it rejected three previous proposals. ** General Electric Co said it was still considering a potential breakup of the 126-year-old industrial conglomerate, but such a move was secondary to running its businesses bett
Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy , New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
April 19 Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
* CONNECTICUT WATER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED ACQUISITION PROPOSAL FROM EVERSOURCE ENERGY
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Discloses Proposal To Acquire Connecticut Water Service For $63.50 Per Share
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE