Eversource Energy (ES.N)
23 Mar 2018
NEW YORK, March 15 SJW Group and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.
U.S. mid-Atlantic and northeastern utilities said over 750,000 homes and businesses were still without power on Thursday after a snow and ice storm battered the region on Wednesday.
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - NORTHERN PASS FILED MOTION REQUESTING N.H. SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE TO VACATE ITS RECENT DECISION ON PROPOSED NORTHERN PASS PROJECT
* SAYS EXPECTS LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH THROUGH 2021 OF BETWEEN 5 PERCENT AND 7 PERCENT ON AVERAGE, USING 2017 EARNINGS OF $3.11 PER SHARE AS BASE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.505PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ON FEBRUARY 1, 2018, NEW HAMPSHIRE SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE VOTED TO DENY NORTHERN PASS' SITING APPLICATION
BRIEF-Eversource Energy Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Two-Part Senior Notes Offering
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING OF UP TO $650 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ed0k7d) Further company coverage:
COPENHAGEN Orsted, the world's largest developer of offshore wind, did not bid in the Netherlands' zero-subsidy tender this week, its chief strategy officer told Reuters on Friday.
COPENHAGEN, Dec 22 Orsted, the world's largest developer of offshore wind, did not bid in the Netherlands' zero-subsidy tender this week, its chief strategy officer told Reuters on Friday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.83 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: