Entergy Corp (ETR.N)
* ENTERGY CORP SAYS CEO LEO DENAULT'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.5 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pARgDb] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Entergy, Northstar Reach Settlement Agreement With State Of Vermont And Other Parties On Terms For The Approval Of The Sale Of Vermont Yankee
* ENTERGY, NORTHSTAR REACH SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF VERMONT AND OTHER PARTIES ON TERMS FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE SALE OF VERMONT YANKEE
* ENTERGY CORP QTRLY TOTAL CONSOLIDATED OPERATING REVENUES $2.62 BILLION VERSUS $2.65 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERGY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS; INITIATES 2018 EARNINGS GUIDANCE
BRIEF-Entergy Says Preliminarily Expects About $0.6 Bln Reduction On A Consolidated Basis In Net Deferred Tax Assets
* ENTERGY SAYS PRELIMINARILY EXPECTS ABOUT $0.6 BILLION REDUCTION ON A CONSOLIDATED BASIS IN NET DEFERRED TAX ASSETS - SEC FILING
Several major U.S. Gulf Coast refineries were restarting operations on Wednesday as temperatures warmed following record lows across the region overnight, freezing instrumentation and snapping power lines, according to refining sources.
Jan 17 Several major U.S. Gulf Coast refineries were restarting operations on Wednesday as temperatures warmed following record lows across the region overnight, freezing instrumentation and snapping power lines, according to refining sources.
Jan 4 Entergy Corp said on Thursday it shut its 688-megawatt Pilgrim nuclear power plant in eastern Massachusetts because of the failure of one of the two lines that connect the reactor to the New England electric grid.
Entergy Nuclear Operations did not violate the Americans with Disabilities Act by firing a security guard after he experienced hallucinations while off-duty, a federal judge in New York ruled on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Entergy Corp reports qtrly total consolidated operating revenues $3.24 billion versus $3.12 billion
* Qtrly total consolidated operating revenues $3.24 billion versus $3.12 billion last year
|Enel S.p.A. (ENEI.MI)||€5.18||-0.02|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€21.44||-0.43|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€18.60||-0.32|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€18.75||+0.15|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$38.78||-0.18|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€3.19||-0.02|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$68.54||+0.02|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$34.67||-0.19|
|OGE Energy Corp. (OGE.N)||$32.68||-0.08|