Eurazeo SE (EURA.PA)
25 May 2018
PARIS French bank Credit Agricole's quarterly profit fell short of expectations on Tuesday as lower revenue from its domestic retail and capital markets trading businesses ate into gains from asset management. | Video
* Insurance, asset and wealth management rev up 17.4 pct (Updates with analyst comment, share price)
* Q1: +5.5% INCREASE IN TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT TO NEARLY €16.3 BILLION
PARIS Reden Solar, a niche solar energy player backed by private equity funds, is looking to buy solar projects to take advantage of a government push to boost renewable energy in France.
PARIS, May 2 Reden Solar, a niche solar energy player backed by private equity funds, is looking to buy solar projects to take advantage of a government push to boost renewable energy in France.
* CREATION OF 3,715,756 NEW FREE SHARES ALLOCATED TO SHAREHOLDERS ON BASIS OF ONE NEW SHARE FOR 20 OLD SHARES
April 13 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* IM SQUARE SECURES SIGNIFICANT FINANCING SUPPORT FROM EURAZEO AND LAUNCHES ITS US DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
* VIRGINIE MORGON WILL SUCCEED PATRICK SAYER AS EURAZEO’S CEO ON MARCH 19, 2018 Source text: http://bit.ly/2oUQQbs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, March 6 French private equity company Eurazeo said on Tuesday it was selling its remaining 4.20 percent stake in AccorHotels to institutional investors.