Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW)
17 Aug 2018
BRIEF-Real-World Evidence Confirms Clinical Trial Outcomes For Patients Treated With Edwards Sapien 3 Valve
* REAL-WORLD EVIDENCE CONFIRMS CLINICAL TRIAL OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS TREATED WITH EDWARDS SAPIEN 3 VALVE
* EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES ENTERS INTO ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT
BRIEF-Edwards Lifesciences Says Entered Into Credit Agreement To Establish Multi-Currency Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility - SEC Filing
* EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES SAYS ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT TO ESTABLISH NEW 5-YEAR $750 MILLION MULTI-CURRENCY UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY - SEC FILING
* EDWARDS GRANTED CE MARK FOR FIRST TRANSCATHETER TRICUSPID THERAPY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Edwards Lifesciences Corp's first-quarter sales for transcatheter heart valves missed Wall Street targets on Tuesday, as the medical device maker lost market share in Europe to its rival, Medtronic Plc .
April 24 Edwards Lifesciences Corp's first-quarter sales for transcatheter heart valves missed Wall Street targets on Tuesday, as the medical device maker lost market share in Europe to its rival, Medtronic Plc.
* QUARTERLY TOTAL ADJUSTED SALES $937.5 MILLION, UP 9.3 PERCENT
April 24 Medical device maker Edwards Lifesciences Corp reported a 1.3 percent rise in first-quarter revenue on Tuesday on higher demand for transcatheter heart valves, its biggest business.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC PREVAILS IN EUROPEAN PATENT DISPUTE WITH EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES
BRIEF-Edwards Lifesciences Corp Says CEO Michael Mussallem's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $10.8 Mln Vs $9.7 Mln In FY 2016
* EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP SAYS CEO MICHAEL MUSSALLEM'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.8 MILLION VERSUS $9.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GUuNcF) Further company coverage:
|St Jude Medical Inc (STJ.N)||--||--|
|ICU Medical, Incorporated (ICUI.OQ)||$294.40||+0.65|
|LiDCO Group plc (LID.L)||5.88||0.00|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$34.41||+0.12|
|Symetis SA (SYMS.PA)||€0.00||--|
|LivaNova PLC (LIVN.OQ)||$123.44||+1.44|
|Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)||98.28kr||+0.58|
|Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)||$90.60||-0.50|