Experian PLC (EXPN.L)
17 Nov 2017
Nov 15 Profits at Experian Plc rose 6 percent in the first half as the world's biggest credit checker reported some initial gains from a data breach at U.S. rival Equifax and broader growth across its operations.
Nov 15 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, reported a 6 percent rise in first-half operating profit, driven by growth across its operations.
* ANNOUNCING A FIRST INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 13.5 US CENTS PER SHARE, UP 4% ON PRIOR YEAR
July 18 Experian Plc, the world's biggest credit data company, reported a 6 percent increase in first-quarter revenue from ongoing activities thanks to a strong performance from its North America business.
* In three months ended 30 June 2017, total revenue growth from ongoing activities was 6 percent at constant exchange rates and organic revenue growth was 4 percent
* Mike Rogers has been appointed as a new independent non-executive director with effect from 1 July 2017, and as chairman-designate of remuneration committee
* Experian sinks further as Jefferies cuts to 'hold' (Updates after market close)
LONDON, May 19 Britain's major share index recovered on Friday after a pullback in the previous session, marching towards its fourth straight week of gains as investors focused on underlying earnings growth and better economic data.
* Berendsen skyrockets as it rejects Elis takeover offer (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, May 18 British shares headed for their worst day in a month on Thursday, leading Europe-wide losses as political turmoil in the U.S. soured the "Trump trade" which has powered the FTSE to record highs.