Frontera Energy Corp (FEC.TO)
23 Feb 2018
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - ACHIEVED EXIT RATE PRODUCTION, AFTER ROYALTIES AND INTERNAL CONSUMPTION, OF 71,015 BOE/D AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - RICHARD HERBERT APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Frontera Energy - Q3 production, after royalties and internal consumption, of 71,068 BOE/D was essentially flat with Q2 production of 72,370 BOE/D
* Frontera energy corp - operational activities in block have been suspended since September 18, 2017 as a result of an indigenous blockade of area
* Frontera announces the sale of Petroelectrica De Los Llanos for $56 million
BRIEF-Frontera announces the signing of an agreement for the strategic acquisition of Pacific Midstream Ltd
* Frontera announces the signing of an agreement for the strategic acquisition of Pacific Midstream Ltd
LIMA, Oct 11 Canadian oil firm Frontera Energy Corp did not secure a new contract for operating Peru's biggest oil block because of a lack of "adequate conditions," state-owned energy company Petroperu announced on Wednesday.
LIMA Frontera Energy Corp is seeking to declare force majeure due to protests by Amazonian tribes in Peru that have halted its operations in the country's biggest oil block, Peru's energy regulator Perupetro said Tuesday.
Sept 21 Canada's main stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, a day after the U.S. Federal Reserve signaled a third interest rate hike for the year and as oil prices slipped.