FireEye Inc (FEYE.O)
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.04 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 2 FireEye Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Wednesday as the cybersecurity firm gained from an ongoing transition to a subscription-based model.
* FIREEYE INC SAYS CEO KEVIN MANDIA'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $6.8 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Fb1U9A) Further company coverage:
* FIREEYE AND ORACLE COLLABORATE ON CLOUD TRANSFORMATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TEL AVIV CyberX, a provider of technology to secure the Internet of Things and industrial control systems, said on Tuesday it raised $18 million, bringing its total investment to $30 million.
TEL AVIV, Feb 27 CyberX, a provider of technology to secure the Internet of Things and industrial control systems, said on Tuesday it raised $18 million, bringing its total investment to $30 million.
* FIREEYE QTRLY GAAP LOSS PER SHARE $0.42; QTRLY NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.01; QTRLY REVENUE $202.3 MILLION, UP 10 PERCENT
Cyber security firm FireEye Inc on Thursday reported its first-ever quarterly adjusted profit since going public in 2013, highlighting gains from the company's shift to a subscription model and its cost-cutting efforts.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$139.32||-1.96|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$50.41||-2.09|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$42.12||-1.09|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$26.32||-0.39|
|Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW.N)||$200.67||-6.92|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)||$15.08||-0.16|
|Trend Micro Incorporated (4704.T)||¥6,140||-170.00|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$20.44||-0.28|