FireEye Inc (FEYE.OQ)
15 Aug 2018
KUALA LUMPUR Chinese state-sponsored hackers may be targeting companies and state agencies in Malaysia as it looks to review several major projects linked to China's Belt and Road Initiative, cyber security firm FireEye Inc. said on Wednesday.
Aug 1 Cybersecurity software maker FireEye Inc on Wednesday reported a bigger loss for the second quarter and missed Wall Street estimates for revenue from its closely watched subscription business.
Aug 1 Cybersecurity software maker FireEye Inc reported a bigger second-quarter loss compared with a year earlier, as it spent more amid a transition to a subscription-based model.
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* FIREEYE, INC. ANNOUNCES $525.0 MILLION CONVERTIBLE NOTES OFFERING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.04 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 2 FireEye Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Wednesday as the cybersecurity firm gained from an ongoing transition to a subscription-based model.
* FIREEYE INC SAYS CEO KEVIN MANDIA'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $6.8 MILLION VERSUS $7.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Fb1U9A) Further company coverage:
* FIREEYE AND ORACLE COLLABORATE ON CLOUD TRANSFORMATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TEL AVIV CyberX, a provider of technology to secure the Internet of Things and industrial control systems, said on Tuesday it raised $18 million, bringing its total investment to $30 million.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$143.91||+0.55|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$47.46||-0.66|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$43.86||-0.14|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$26.84||-0.06|
|Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW.N)||$204.83||-5.97|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)||$16.03||+0.04|
|Trend Micro Incorporated (4704.T)||¥6,500||-30.00|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$18.55||-0.11|