First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)
23 Mar 2018
Tennessee's attorney general has moved to intervene in lawsuits by 14 local district attorneys against opioid manufacturers including Purdue Pharma LP, saying they are impeding his efforts to negotiate a settlement with the drugmakers.
* FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL CORP - CANDACE STEELE FLIPPIN HAS JOINED CO AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST HORIZON INCREASES COMMON DIVIDEND 33 PERCENT, REPLACES SHARE PURCHASE PROGRAM
* QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $375.3 MILLION VERSUS $319.6 MILLION LAST YEAR
BRIEF-First Horizon National Says Estimates Reduction Of About $95 Mln To Q4 Earnings Related To Effects Of Tax Reform
* FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL SAYS ESTIMATES A REDUCTION TO Q4 EARNINGS OF APPROXIMATELY $95 MILLION, RELATED TO EFFECTS OF TAX REFORM - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qG9o2z) Further company coverage:
* R. BRAD MARTIN RETIRES FROM FIRST HORIZON BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* First Horizon and Capital Bank agree to sell 2 branches to Apex Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The Federal Reserve announced on Monday it had approved a bid by First Horizon National Corporation to acquire Capital Bank Financial Corp of Charlotte, as the regional bank looks to expand its presence in the U.S. southeast.
WASHINGTON, Oct 30 The Federal Reserve announced on Monday it had approved a bid by First Horizon National Corporation to acquire Capital Bank Financial Corp of Charlotte, as the regional bank looks to expand its presence in the U.S. southeast.
* Q3 net interest income $209.8 million versus $185.2 million last year
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.17||-1.38|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.28||-0.03|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$50.98||-1.55|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,286.00||-1.40|
|SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI.N)||$65.97||-2.43|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$18.01||-0.61|
|Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP.OQ)||$61.85||-1.80|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$50.68||-1.63|