Fiserv Inc (FISV.OQ)
12 Dec 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.30 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv made an improved offer for Monitise worth about 75 million pounds ($98 million) on Monday, hoping to secure backing from the British financial services technology group's investors.
Aug 7 U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv made an improved offer for Monitise worth about 75 million pounds ($98 million) on Monday, hoping to secure backing from the British financial services technology group's investors.
Aug 7 Monitise has offered its backing for a takeover of the British financial services technology company by Fiserv after the U.S. financial technology provider made an improved offer that values the firm at about 75 million pounds.
* Boards of Fiserv, co announce they have agreed terms of an increased and final recommended cash offer for Monitise to be made by Bidco
* Fiserv inc says financial terms will not be disclosed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fiserv, co received letter of intent to vote in favour of deal from Banco Santander SA in respect of 108.2 million Monitise shares, or about 4.67 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fiserv and Co have received an irrevocable undertaking to vote in favour of acquisition from Fatih Isbecer in respect of 61.9 million Monitise shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 15 Top Monitise shareholder Cavendish Asset Management said on Thursday an offer from U.S. rival Fiserv for the British financial services technology firm was too low, and it would vote against the deal.
|First Data Corp (FDC.N)||$16.73||+0.31|
|Visa Inc (V.N)||$113.46||+1.09|
|Mastercard Inc (MA.N)||$152.50||+1.62|
|Fidelity National Information Servcs Inc (FIS.N)||$94.24||-1.47|
|Total System Services, Inc. (TSS.N)||$77.00||+0.38|
|Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (JKHY.OQ)||$116.31||-0.58|
|ACI Worldwide Inc (ACIW.OQ)||$22.46||+0.08|
|NCR Corporation (NCR.N)||$32.25||+0.22|
|Vantiv Inc (VNTV.N)||$74.79||+0.17|
|The Western Union Company (WU.N)||$19.50||-0.03|