Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
FRANKFURT, Nov 2 German healthcare group Fresenius said third-quarter adjusted net income gained 11 percent on higher drug sales and helped by the addition of Spanish hospitals chain Quironsalud.
* Says Q3 sales up 3 pct at 4.336 billion eur (+8 pct at constant currency)
* NXSTAGE ANNOUNCES STOCKHOLDER APPROVAL OF MERGER AGREEMENT WITH FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
* Quest Diagnostics to acquire Shiel Medical Laboratory from Fresenius Medical Care
* DESIGN WIN WITH FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE TO SUPPLY HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR THEIR IOT PROJECT
Fresenius Medical Care has asked a federal judge in Massachusetts to grant it summary judgment in 10 lawsuits by individuals who claimed the death of a family member was caused by the company's dialysis products, arguing a March jury verdict cleared it of liability.
BRIEF-NxStage Medical says if merger terminated, Fresenius Medical Care Holdings to pay termination fee of $100 mln- SEC Filing
* NxStage Medical - if merger agreement terminated under certain circumstances,Fresenius Medical Care Holdings to pay co a termination fee of $100 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ujNeVi) Further company coverage:
Aug 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
FRANKFURT Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) has struck a $2 billion deal to acquire U.S. home dialysis equipment maker NxStage Medical Inc , looking to capitalize on a trend for more patients to opt for domestic treatment.
* Profit at parent Fresenius jumps on new drug launches (Adds company comment on costs, premarket shares, parent Fresenius)