Finjan Holdings Inc (FNJN.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Cybersecurity patent licensing firm Finjan Holdings Inc on Monday said a jury trial in one of its two patent infringement cases against Symantec Corp has been canceled as the parties finalize an agreement.
* FINJAN AND SYMANTEC HAVE ENTERED INTO A CONFIDENTIAL TERM SHEET
A federal appeals court on Wednesday reduced a $39.5 million verdict the patent licensing firm Finjan Holdings Inc won against cybersecurity company Symantec Corp.
* FEDERAL CIRCUIT AFFIRMS FINJAN’S PATENTS ARE VALID AND PIONEERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The patent licensing firm Finjan Holdings Inc on Monday said it was dropping its infringement lawsuit against cybersecurity company FireEye Inc as part of a settlement that nets Finjan $12.5 million.
* FINJAN HOLDINGS INC - UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENTS, FIREEYE AGREED TO PAY FINJAN A 1-TIME NET SETTLEMENT AMOUNT OF ABOUT $12.5 MILLION PAYABLE IN CASH
* FINJAN FILES A COMPLAINT AGAINST ZSCALER, INC. FOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT IN THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
BRIEF-Finjan Holdings says jury delivered mixed verdict in Blue Coat trial, retrial to commence by Jan 2018
* Finjan Holdings - jury in Finjan Inc v. Blue Coat Systems Inc did not have unanimous decision on 2 patents, which will be retried by no later than Jan 8
* Finjan files a complaint against Juniper Networks for patent infringement in the northern district of California
* Finjan Holdings Inc says blue Coat barred from challenging Five Finjan patents at trial