Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA.PK)
Housing finance giant Fannie Mae must face a lawsuit accusing it of housing discrimination by not maintaining foreclosed homes in minority neighborhoods as well as those in white communities, a federal judge in Oakland, California ruled on Wednesday.
* FANNIE MAE PRICES $858.2 MILLION MULTIFAMILY DUS REMIC (FNA 2018-M3) UNDER ITS GEMS PROGRAM
* FANNIE MAE - ANNOUNCES WINNING BIDDERS FOR SALE INCLUDING ABOUT 5,700 LOANS TOTALING $1.002 BILLION IN UNPAID PRINCIPAL BALANCE, DIVIDED AMONG 3 POOLS
* FANNIE MAE - SALE CONSISTS OF APPROXIMATELY 9,400 LOANS, HAVING AN UNPAID PRINCIPAL BALANCE OF APPROXIMATELY $1.97 BILLION
* FANNIE MAE PRICES $1.007 BILLION CONNECTICUT AVENUE SECURITIES RISK SHARING DEAL
* FANNIE MAE - JAN 2018 MULTIFAMILY SERIOUS DELINQUENCY RATE REMAINED FLAT AT 0.11%
* FANNIE MAE - FANNIE MAE'S BOOK OF BUSINESS INCREASED AT A COMPOUND ANNUALIZED RATE OF 2.7 PERCENT IN JANUARY 2018
* BOSTON PROPERTIES ANNOUNCES NEW PROJECT IN RESTON, VIRGINIA
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to revive litigation in which shareholders accused the federal government of overstepping its authority when it restructured mortgage finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac following the 2008 housing crisis.
WASHINGTON, Feb 20 The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to revive litigation in which shareholders accused the federal government of overstepping its authority when it restructured mortgage finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac following the 2008 housing crisis.