First Solar Inc (FSLR.OQ)
China's unexpected move to slash incentives for solar power has sent stocks into a free fall and prompted analysts to lower forecasts for global installations this year amid expectations that a glut of excess panels would send prices tumbling.
June 6 China's unexpected move to slash incentives for solar power has sent stocks into a free fall and prompted analysts to lower forecasts for global installations this year amid expectations that a glut of excess panels would send prices tumbling.
* WAS AWARDED AN ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION (EPC) CONTRACT WORTH ABOUT $150 MILLION BY FIRST SOLAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-First Solar Unit Entered Into Term Loan Agreement With MUFG Bank, Société Générale And Mizuho Bank
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO TERM LOAN AGREEMENT WITH MUFG BANK LTD; SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE, HONG KONG BRANCH; AND MIZUHO BANK LTD - SEC FILING
April 26 First Solar Inc on Thursday announced it will expand its domestic manufacturing, the second such announcement by a U.S. solar firm this month that has been an apparent knock-on effect from Trump policies on trade and taxes.
* FIRST SOLAR, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FIRST SOLAR INC - PRODUCTION FACILITY WILL TRIPLE COMPANY'S U.S. CAPACITY
* FARHAD FRED EBRAHIMI REPORTS A 5.09 PCT STAKE IN FIRST SOLAR INC AS OF MARCH 29 - SEC FILING
* FIRST SOLAR SAYS CEO MARK WIDMAR'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.7 MLN WHICH INCLUDED $8.1 MLN IN STOCK AWARDS - SEC FILING
* VECTREN SELECTS PARTNER, ANNOUNCES LOCATION FOR 50 MEGAWATTS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN SOUTHWESTERN INDIANA
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$1.57||-0.03|
|Hanwha Q Cells Co Ltd -ADR (HQCL.OQ)||$6.04||+0.01|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$8.23||+0.25|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||--||--|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$12.49||+0.08|