Orange SA (FTE.DE)
12 Dec 2017
* ORANGE SA FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2APsyo4 Further company coverage:
PARIS/LONDON Orange's boss Stephane Richard told investors on Thursday he will stick with plans to invest heavily in upgrading networks rather than content as he bids for a third term to lead France's biggest telecoms operator.
PARIS/LONDON, Dec 7 Orange's boss Stephane Richard told investors on Thursday he will stick with plans to invest heavily in upgrading networks rather than content as he bids for a third term to lead France's biggest telecoms operator.
* ORANGE CEO RICHARD SAYS GROUP BOARD WILL DECIDE ON HIS RENEWAL AS BOARD MEMBER ON FEB. 20, 2018
* ORANGE CEO STEPHANE RICHARD SAYS GROUP READY TO EXAMINE BUYING BACK SOME OF THE SHARES OWNED BY FRENCH STATE
BRIEF-Orange will not participate to the "expected inflation" of France's football sports rights-CEO
* ORANGE CEO STEPHANE RICHARD SAYS GROUP WILL NOT PARTICIPATE TO THE EXPECTED INFLATION OF FOOTBALL SPORTS RIGHTS IN FRANCE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mathieu Rosemain)
PARIS, Dec 7 Orange's investments will reach a peak in 2018 of 7.4 billion euros ($8.7 billion) and start declining the following year as the French telecoms operator keeps on spending on its networks in order to gain customers, it said on Thursday.
PARIS, Nov 27 The chief executive of Orange said the French telecoms group was not paying the 400,000 euro fee for a speech by former U.S. President Barack Obama after criticism of the cost.
BARCELONA, Nov 16 Orange's Spanish business will post core operating profit growth of at least 15 percent in the second half of this year, Chief Financial Officer Ramon Fernandez said on Thursday.
* OUR TELEKOM TO ROLL OUT 4G/LTE NETWORK AND HIGH-SPEED BROADBAND IN SOLOMON ISLANDS WITH SES NETWORKS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)