Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
COPENHAGEN Shares in Danish biotech Genmab fell by as much as 25 percent on Monday after its partner Johnson & Johnson decided to ditch a study using its blockbuster cancer drug.
COPENHAGEN, May 28 Shares in Danish biotech Genmab fell by as much as 25 percent on Monday after its partner Johnson & Johnson decided to ditch a study using its blockbuster cancer drug.
* REG-GENMAB ANNOUNCES NET SALES OF DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB) FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
COPENHAGEN, April 10 Genmab plans to own a bigger share of drugs in its early-stage pipeline as Europe's biggest biotechnology company prepares to reduce its reliance on a blockbuster cancer drug, marketed by partner Johnson & Johnson.
* PROJECTED REVENUE FOR 2018 CONSISTS PRIMARILY OF DARZALEX ROYALTIES OF APPROXIMATELY DKK 1,750 MLN THAT ARE BASED ON AN ESTIMATED USD 2.0 - 2.3 BLN OF DARZALEX NET SALES IN 2018
* ANNOUNCES 2017 NET SALES FIGURES FOR DARZALEX® (DARATUMUMAB)
* ANNOUNCES NOVARTIS’ INTENTION TO TRANSITION ARZERRA® (OFATUMUMAB) FROM COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY VIA COMPASSIONATE USE PROGRAMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CLL IN NON-US MARKETS
* U.S. FDA GRANTS PRIORITY REVIEW FOR DARATUMUMAB IN FRONT LINE MULTIPLE MYELOMA