Rallye SA (GENC.PA)
* Casino and parent Rallye face concerns over debts (Adds analysts' comments and more detail)
PARIS, Nov 13 French retailer Casino, whose shares have been under pressure due to concerns over the financial situation of parent Rallye said it would pay an interim dividend of 1.56 euros per share for 2018, unchanged from the 2017 payout.
PARIS, Oct 25 Debt-ridden French supermarket retailer Casino and its parent company Rallye have filed a criminal complaint with French authorities over what they said was the dissemination of false information about the two companies.
* Shares in Rallye and Casino rise (Adds share price reaction and analyst comment)
PARIS Shares in debt-ridden retailer Casino fell on Thursday due to new concerns over the financial situation of its parent company Rallye .
* Concerns over debts at Casino and parent Rallye (Adds details, Rallye comments)
* Carrefour/Casino shares: https://reut.rs/2MVyoZm (Adds comments from sources, analysts and further detail)
* Rallye shares up 7 pct, Casino up 3 pct, Rallye's bonds jump
* ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY IT HAS SIGNED A CONFIRMED CREDIT FACILITY MATURING JUNE 30TH, 2020 FOR EUR 500 MLN WITH FIVE OF ITS CORE BANKS: BNP PARIBAS, CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB, CREDIT INDUSTRIEL ET COMMERCIAL, HSBC AND NATIXIS
* Parent company Rallye faces debt refinancing deadline in Oct (Writes through, recasting with S&P, adding context on debt financing concerns and updating share price move)