Gecina SA (GFCP.PA)
June 26 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
May 23 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* SIGNS 3 BAILS FOR 3 BUILDINGS REPRESENTING 36,000 SQ.M Source text: https://bit.ly/2HObqS5 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BERNARD CARAYON APPOINTED CHAIRMAN Source text : https://bit.ly/2HaMKqV Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 GROSS RENTALS INCOME EUR 168.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 119.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* GECINA CONCLUDES WITH ING FRANCE THE FIRST SUSTAINABLE IMPROVEMENT LOAN INDEXED ON ITS GRESB RATING
* NEW BOND ISSUANCE OF EUR 500 MILLION WITH 12 YEAR MATURITY AND 1.625 PERCENT COUPON Source text : http://bit.ly/2HePxuN Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HAS BEEN NOTIFIED IVANHOÉ CAMBRIDGE'S SALE OF PART OF ITS INTEREST IN GROUP'S EQUITY THROUGH A PLACEMENT
LONDON, Feb 27 Canada's Ivanhoe Cambridge said on Tuesday it has sold 3.23 million shares in Paris-based real estate investment trust Gecina for 473 million euros ($583.07 million).
BRIEF-Bookrunner Says Accelerated Bookbuilt Offering Of Gecina Likely To Be Priced At 146.5 Euros Per Share
* BLOCK TRADE - GECINA SA: BOOKRUNNER SAYS DEAL LIKELY TO PRICE AT 146.50 EUROS PER SHARE; BOOK TO CLOSE AT 7 PM UK TIME