G4S PLC (GFS.L)
16 Jan 2018
* organic revenue growth was 4.4%, with all regions growing apart from Middle east and India region
BRIEF-G4S Custodial and Detention Services managing director says Ben Saunders has resigned as director of Gatwick Immigration Removal Centre
* G4S Custodial and Detention Services managing director says Ben Saunders has resigned from his role as director of Gatwick Immigration Removal Centre Further company coverage:
* G4S immigration centre boss resigns - BBC Source text: http://bbc.in/2xkUnoH
* Safe haven precious metals miners in demand (Adds detail, updates prices at close)
* Company confident FY revenue growth in line with 4-6 pct aim
* CEO sees downside risks to growth outlook from Asia, Middle East, upside risks from strong pipeline
LONDON, Aug 9 Britain's top share index was shaken from its summer lull on Wednesday as geopolitical tensions hit equity markets globally, sending investors into safe-havens such as gold mining stocks, while weak earnings weighed on shares in G4S.
EDINBURGH, Aug 9 The world's largest security firm G4S said its ongoing turnaround was on track on Wednesday as it posted a 7.6 percent rise in first-half profit and forecast better contract potential ahead.