Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.O)
LONDON In January, GlaxoSmithKline's new head of pharmaceuticals Luke Miels issued a blunt challenge to his managers: find budget savings of 20 percent.
LONDON, March 21 In January, GlaxoSmithKline's new head of pharmaceuticals Luke Miels issued a blunt challenge to his managers: find budget savings of 20 percent.
NEW YORK A long rally in technology stocks has left investors thirsting for more, but that could be a mistake as the strengthening U.S. economy points to better value in other stocks.
* GILEAD SCIENCES’ NORBERT BISCHOFBERGER, PHD, TO STEP DOWN; JOHN MCHUTCHISON, MD, APPOINTED CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER AND ANDREW CHENG, MD, PHD, APPOINTED CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Gilead: Natco And Teva Requested FDA Permission To Make Generic Version Of Sovaldi - SEC Filing
* GILEAD SCIENCES INC SAYS IN FEBRUARY 2018, CO RECEIVED NOTICES FROM NATCO PHARMA LIMITED AND TEVA PHARMA - SEC FILING
* APPLICATION TO EXTEND USE OF GILEAD SCIENCES ZYDELIG DRUG FOR TREATMENT OF CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKAEMIA WITHDRAWN Source text for Eikon: (https://goo.gl/D3N4P8) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* GILEAD SCIENCES INC - JAMES MEYERS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS, WILL RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. drugmaker Gilead Sciences Inc will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's gene-editing technology to develop cancer treatments in a deal potentially worth about $3 billion to Sangamo, the companies said on Thursday.
* Sangamo stock jumps 21 percent (Adds CEO and executive quotes, background, updates share price)
Feb 22 Gilead Sciences Inc will use Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's gene-editing technology platform to develop cancer treatments, in a collaboration deal worth more than $3 billion, the two companies said on Thursday.
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.38||+0.05|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF77.50||-0.04|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$54.70||+0.06|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF219.10||-0.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF220.20||-0.80|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,296.20||-1.20|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||--||--|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$109.44||+1.73|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||₩35,350.00||+950.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$112.55||-0.10|